Mancini Academy 2018 Performance Project Agreement Spring 2018
Guys and Dolls JR.
The following agreement must be read, filled out, signed and returned by February 1, 2018. Failure to return the signed agreement will result in student ineligibility to participate in the class and the performance.
Dear Parents & Students,
When you register for the Mancini Performance Project you are making a commitment to the following:
• My child will attend the Performance Project auditions scheduled on February 1, 2018 @ 4:30 pm at the Henry Mancini Academy.
• I understand that my child must be registered for one skill class (and must attend the class each week) offered by Mancini Academy as well as the Performance Project class for Spring 2018 to be eligible to participate in the performances on Saturday May 12, 2018.
• Attendance in all classes is required. Exceptions will be considered only in the event of illness or family emergency and must be approved by the director. Excessive absences may result in student ineligibility to participate in the Performance Project. Please discuss all concerns with program director.
• My child agrees to MANDATORY tech rehearsals for the Performance Project on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, May 9, 10 and 11 @ 5-9 pm. Specific attendance times will be posted in advance. No absences are permitted.
• My child agrees to MANDATORY performances of the Performance Project on Saturday May 12 @ 3 pm and 6 pm in the BlackBox Theater. No absences are permitted.
• I understand that the performances will be in the BlackBox Theater at Lincoln Park Performing Arts Center, Midland PA.
• I understand that the purchase price of tickets will be in the range of $10. Tickets can be purchased through LPPAC Box Office starting April 1, 2018. Call for tickets: 724-576-4644 Option 2.
• My child and I agree to set a consistent time each day for rehearsal at home. Please contact program director if you need assistance when setting rehearsal expectations with your child.
It is important to teach our children that the commitment to performing in an ensemble means that there may be choices and sacrifices that they should be prepared to make beforehand. The following agreement must be read, filled out, agreed to and signed. The program director reserves the right to remove your child from any or all parts of the show if they cannot make the mandatory rehearsals and performances.
We agree to the above mandatory schedule and have been made aware of the policies and procedures in regards to my child’s attendance and participation in the spring 2018 Performance Project, Guys and Dolls JR., at Henry Mancini Academy.
Student Name and Signature____________________________________________ Date__________________
Parent Name and Signature_____________________________________________ Date__________________
Student Clothing (Please note adult or child size): ____________________ Shoe Size______________________