Mancini Academy 2017 Performance Project Agreement
>The following agreement must be read, filled out, signed and returned by September 11, 2017.
Dear Parents & Students,
It is important to teach our children that the commitment to performing in an ensemble means that there may be choices and sacrifices that they should be prepared to make beforehand. The following agreement must be read, filled out, agreed to and signed. Please return it to HMA by mail or email by September 11, 2017.
When you register for the Mancini Performance Project you are making a commitment to the following:
• My child will attend the Performance Project auditions scheduled on September 21 @ 4:30 pm at the Henry Mancini Academy.
• I understand that my child must be registered for one skill class (and must attend the class each week) offered by Mancini Academy as well as the Performance Project class for fall 2017 to be eligible to participate in the performances on Wednesday, December 13.
• Attendance in all 10 classes is required. Exceptions will be considered only in the event of illness or family emergency and must be approved by the director.
• My child agrees to MANDATORY tech rehearsals for the Performance Project on December 11 & 12 @ 5-9 pm. Specific attendance times will be posted in advance. No absences are permitted.
• My child agrees to MANDATORY performances of the Performance Project on December 13 @ 5 pm and 7 pm in the black Box Theater. No absences are permitted.
• I understand that the performances will be in the Black Box Theater at Lincoln Park Performing Arts Center, Midland PA.
• I understand that the purchase price of tickets will be in the range of $10. Tickets can be purchased through LPPAC Box Office starting November 1, 2017. Call for tickets: 724-576-4644 x 1001, 1002, 1003.
• My child and I agree to set a consistent time each day for rehearsal at home.
• My child and I will sign this agreement and return it to HMA by September 11, 2017.
The director, Meg Pryor, reserves the right to remove your child from any or all parts of the show if they cannot make the mandatory skill classes, rehearsals and performances.
I agree to the above mandatory schedule and have been made aware of the policies and procedures in regards to my child’s attendance and participation in the fall 2017 Performance Project at Henry Mancini Academy.
Child Name and Signature________________________________________ Date__________________
Parent Name and Signature_______________________________________ Date__________________
(submitted no later than September 11, 2017)
- Mancini Academy “Home Is Where the Heart Is” Performance December 13, 2017!
- Fall Class Dates through December 2017
- Henry Mancini Academy at Lincoln Park is an official Angelina Ballerina Dance Academy!
- Henry Mancini Academy at Lincoln Park Course Brochure
- Delays and Closures Posted on KDKA, WTAE, WPXI and our Facebook Page