“Oh, the thinks you can think” when Dr. Seuss’ best-loved characters collide and cavort in an unforgettable musical caper!
Horton the Elephant, the Cat in the Hat and all of your favorite Dr. Seuss characters spring to life onstage in Seussical JR., a fantastical musical extravaganza from Tony-winners, Lynn Ahrens and Stephen Flaherty.
Transporting audiences from the Jungle of Nool to the Circus McGurkus, the Cat in the Hat narrates the story of Horton the Elephant, who discovers a speck of dust containing tiny people called the Whos. Horton must protect the Whos from a world of naysayers and dangers, and he must also guard an abandoned egg that’s been left in his care by the irresponsible Mayzie La Bird. Although Horton faces ridicule, danger and a trial, the intrepid Gertrude McFuzz never loses faith in him. Ultimately, the powers of friendship, loyalty, family and community are challenged and emerge triumphant!
Weeks I through III
July 10-28, 2017
9 am- 5 pm, Monday through Friday
2 Performances Friday July 28 (4 pm afternoon and 6:30 pm evening)
Tickets go on sale July 10. Call LPPAC Box Office 724-576-4644 Option 2
How to Register
Performance Project Agreement
- Summer Workshops: Improv Essentials & Shakespeare in the (Lincoln) Park
- Mancini Academy Performance Project Seussical JR Summer Camp
- Summer Camp 2017 Registration is Open!
- Henry Mancini Academy at Lincoln Park is an official Angelina Ballerina Dance Academy!
- Angelina Ballerina Summer Dance Camp at Mancini Academy! Registration is Open!